Material/Production Scheduling Planner
As Material/Production Scheduling Planner you are responsible for production planning and scheduling.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are responsible for production planning and scheduling.
▪ You manage a product package.
▪ You are responsible for the transport planning of a group of suppliers.
▪ You prepare schedules and follow up on planned deliveries.
▪ You maintain good contacts with suppliers in Europe and Asia.
▪ You are in contact with transporters.
▪ You keep stocks under control based on applicable planning criteria.
▪ You identify and anticipate possible bottlenecks in the planning.
▪ You maintain KPIs and report to the supply chain manager.
▪ You provide your input and contribution to improvements within the supply chain.
▪ Key contact for customer scheduling and pick up arrangement
▪ You have a bachelor’s degree and/or experience in a similar position.
▪ You can work accurately and analytically.
▪ You are pragmatic, open minded and sufficiently assertive.
▪ You are easy going and a real team player.
▪ You are stress resistent.
▪ You have Dutch as your mother tongue and you speak English fluently; German and/or French is a plus.
▪ You have knowledge of and experience with SAP. Experience in SAP Supply Chain environment is a plus
▪ Good English language capability
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.