As an MDI analyst you are responsible for managing the inventory of spare parts from around 60 dealers spread over Europe (mainly France and Spain or Italy) to optimize customer satisfaction.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You support dealers optimizing their spare parts inventory by having regular contact with the dealer.
▪ You analyze inventory and sales data of your dealers to find answers to complex questions and find optimizations in the dealer inventory to reach higher spare parts availability.
▪ You regularly visit your dealers (around 10% of your time) to maintain a good relation with your dealers and discuss topics around MDI usage, inventory optimization and spare parts availability.
▪ You drive continuous improvement in your own work, department and company.
▪ Master degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Logistics or a related discipline
▪ 2-3 years of professional experience as an Inventory Planner, Data Analyst, Demand Planner, or a related function
▪ Good analytical skills
▪ Native in French, fluent in English. Spanish or Italian is a plus.
▪ Excellent communication and organization skills
▪ Pro-active attitude
▪ Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access are required. Power BI, SQL and/or other BI tools are a plus.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.