As Mechatronic Engineer – Aftertreatment you are a technical team player with strong organizational skills.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ As Mechatronic Engineer Aftertreatment, you play a central and key role in the mechatronic development of Power Electronics and Sensors. The aftertreatment system includes hardware, electronics, controls and software development.
▪ Within a team you contribute to the optimization of current products and/or future product developments.
▪ Coordinate development for various mechatronic activities in close cooperation with internal stakeholders from different departments and external suppliers.
▪ Translate project goals into product requirements, design in close cooperation with suppliers, validate and implement towards market introduction.
▪ Six sigma deliverables execution as well as problem resolution according DMAIC principles.
▪ Initiate and guide validation and release activities towards project milestones.
▪ Participate / lead Simultaneous Engineering teams.
▪ Ensure that components meet their requirements with focus on emissions, functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability.
▪ Analyse results and make detailed technical proposals incl. presenting to management.
▪ As Mechatronic Engineer you report to the Engineering Supervisor Aftertreatment Hardware.
▪ Bachelor or Master degree in Mechatronic or Automotive Engineering.
▪ Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Automotive Power Electronics development
▪ A strong team player and communicator.
▪ Able to handle multiple tasks by structure way of working
▪ Strong organization and problem solving skills and result driven personality.
▪ Good English skills are mandatory combined with ambition to learn Dutch.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.