As a Sales Support Employee you will work in an international team within the Sales department and support the entire sales process
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ As a Sales Support Employee you will work in an international team within the Sales department and support the entire sales process, from the first contact with the customer to the final invoicing and settlement of the sales.
▪ You will assist the sales colleagues in their daily tasks and responsibilities by providing them with accurate and timely information.
▪ You will pro-actively follow up with the logistic department to ensure optimized timely deliveries.
▪ Order processing is one of the biggest parts in this job. You must be sensitive for the needs of the customer and offer out of the box solutions for problems.
▪ MBO (+) / HBO Bachelor or similar educational level
▪ Education in the field of Commerce, Business Administration or Economics
▪ Strong communication skills in Dutch and English. Good command of the French and German or any other language is a plus
▪ You are a commercial thinker who likes to take initiative and is eager to learn
▪ You are a team player, also able to work independently and set clear priorities
▪ You are able to build relationships with people with different cultural backgrounds and at all levels of an organization
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.