(Senior) Electronic hardware/ board designer
As (Senior) Electronic hardware/ board designer you have the ambition to further develop your design skills by developing hardware for broadcast and pro AV systems as well high tech industrial equipment
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You enjoy broadening and deepening your knowledge and collaborate with FPGA, embedded software and mechanical designers to design, integrate and validate high speed data processing systems.
▪ You want to design from start to finish and have the skills to do the schematic entry, library management, PCB layout, test and verification of your project. This includes documenting your design and make changes where necessary to finalize a solid solution that is ready for (series) production and assembly.
▪ You like challenges and are not afraid to take responsibility. You look forward to work in a company where you have real influence in a job that doesn’t feel like a straitjacket.
▪ Discussing project hardware specifications and requirements
▪ Designing schematics of electronics on system, board and module level
▪ Implementing the design in a PCB layout
▪ Communicating with EMS regarding production aspects of your design
▪ Testing and validating your design and bring it to maturity
▪ Collaborating with HW/SW/FW/Mech colleagues in multidisciplinary development projects
▪ A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
▪ At least 5 years professional experience as a designer of digital electronics
▪ You are a capable designer of digital electronics at system and board level
▪ You have an accurate and quality minded attitude
▪ You can work alone just as easily as in a team with colleagues
▪ You are familiar with Design for manufacturing, Test and Reliability
▪ You have knowledge of Signal Integrity aspects
▪ You are able to switch your attention easily
▪ You communicate easily and fluently with all stakeholders of a project
▪ You master the English language at least at C1 CEFR level and Dutch at A2 level
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.