As Software Developer you are part of the software department and interact directly with the engineers and other function disciplines to develop the software impementation of the various projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Is part of the software department and interacts directly with the software architects and SW engineers to qualify the software implementations of the various projects.
▪ Understands the embedded software architectures and tests the corresponding software of the display modules or display driving boards based on the delivered software requirements.
▪ Creates and executes tests to cover the various software requirements.
▪ Is able to review software requirements.
▪ Understands the functionality of the hardware.
▪ Creates, automates and executes software qualification tests in a structured way according the procedures.
▪ Acts as a software qualification owner, demonstrates ownership for the project as an eager, self-propelling and result driven team member.
▪ Can independently discuss with software- architects, engineers and test/project leaders on technical and conceptual level.
▪ Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
▪ At least 3 years of experience in software automotive testing
▪ Good knowledge in CANoe and CAPL scripting
▪ Good knowledge in CAN, I2C and SPI communication testing
▪ Good knowledge in CAN and UDS diagnostic testing
▪ Good knowledge in testing using oscilloscope
▪ Good knowledge in ISTQB testing methodologies and their usage in test case creation
▪ Good knowledge in working with any requirements management tools like DOORs, JAMA
▪ Good knowledge in working with any defect management tools like Redmine, JIRA, CoreALM
▪ Good knowledge in working with any version control tools like GIT, SVN
▪ Good knowledge in working with ASPICE SWE.6 test activities and with V-Model
▪ Good analytic and decision-making skills in Sw requirement analysis, defects logging and verification
▪ Certified ISTQB foundation level
▪ Experience in testing BMW projects and using APIX communication protocol
▪ Experience in working with ASPICE Level 2
▪ Havingknowledge in Safety requirements testing
▪ Having knowledge in other scripting languages as Python
▪ Having knowledge in automation tools as Jenkins
▪ Good knowledge of English is assumed
▪ Team player; good communication skills
▪ Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
▪ Accurate, punctual way of working is required
▪ Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.