In your role as Team Lead Quality Automation, you have the responsibility to take Quality to the next level.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are guarding the Continuous Improvement process that takes place within Quality.
▪ You understand the value of different disciplines (Procurement, Finance, Software, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Operations) and have the ability to bridge the gap between these departments to ensure the Quality of the machines.
▪ Have the main responsibility for all daily quality related processes and issues for Automation.
▪ Continuously improve quality awareness.
▪ Define, stimulate and ensure a strategic quality approach within all automation processes.
▪ Maintain control of procedures and work instructions.
▪ Initiate and maintain Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) system.
▪ Coordinate and maintain non-conforming part system.
▪ Coordinate Customer Complaint system.
▪ Develop and maintain material and product specifications.
▪ Approval Automation machines and FAT testing with customers.
▪ Open 2-way communication.
▪ A bachelor degree or equal in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
▪ Software knowledge and/or experience is of added value.
▪ More than 3 years proven management experience.
▪ Experience as Quality Manager/Specialist/Engineer in a production environment.
▪ Preferably knowledge in technical Automation systems and components.
▪ Preferably knowledge of ISO9001 quality management system.
▪ Convincing and professional towards customers, suppliers and colleagues.
▪ Independent worker but also team player.
▪ Way of thinking aimed at problem solving.
▪ Analytical and observant.
▪ Hands on attitude.
▪ Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English .
▪ Good knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
▪ Willing to travel occasionally (international).
▪ You have relevant experience as a Quality lead in a production environment.
▪ You have a Continuous Improvement mindset and lead-by-example.
▪ You are eager to learn and develop yourself as a Quality expert.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.