As requirements and test engineer you will be working in one of the existing agile teams that develop software for a platform used in all our high-tech print systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Analyzing (system) requirements to assess whether they are clear, compatible, unambiguous, consistent and testable. And making sure that the appropriate steps are taken when the requirements are not sufficient.
▪ Defining and writing user scenarios using behavior-driven development (BDD). You participate in a process in which you work together with the product owner and developers to come to a shared understanding of the requirements and translate them into rules and examples, about 50% of your time.
▪ Defining a test strategy based on an overall design, identifying the interactions and related integration risks and determining how to mitigate these risks.
▪ Writing and executing manual test cases about 50% of your time.
▪ Organizing root cause analysis together with the developers with the goal to improve the overall (automated) regression tests set.
▪ You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the technical domain as requirements and/or test engineer or have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as a tester, analyst, scrum master or technical writer and you want to make a step towards requirements and test engineer.
▪ You are inquisitive; you easily connect with people and teams and are not afraid to ask questions.
▪ You have an entrepreneurial mind set and you like to share knowledge.
▪ You have an affinity for language, formulation and modelling.
▪ You like to work on the development of a domain language.
▪ You like to translate business requirements towards use cases and user scenarios.
▪ You like to develop living documentation.
▪ Determine and dare to ask the why question by challenging the need for a requirement.
▪ You have relevant experience with behavior-driven development and good knowledge of the Gherkin specification language.
▪ You have excellent command of the English language
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.