As Test Specialist Engine Testing you support engine test groups as part of a team of specialists.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Development of measurement methodologies for engine testing in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
▪ Support engine test groups as part of a team of specialists
▪ Align existing data analysis & reporting tools with legislative requirements
▪ Develop and improve data management, mining, analysis & reporting methodologies.
▪ Develop and automate instrument calibration procedures and equipment.
▪ Support model based testing methodology and realization.
▪ Collaboration in project teams.
▪ Master degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronica (must)
▪ Detailed knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion, emissions, statistics and instrumentation
▪ Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience with Matlab programming
▪ Preferably 6 to 10 years work experience of which at least 3 years (must) of diesel engine application/emission measurement experience on HD truck engines
▪ Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in multidisciplinary teams
▪ Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-, measurement- and software- matters
▪ Confident and convincing professional with excellent communication skills, capable of working in an independent and pro active way (must)
▪ Good English skills are mandatory, (preferably also German), willingness to learn Dutch (must)
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.