As Tooling SW C# Developer you are part of the software department and interact directly with the software architects and SW engineers to develop the software tooling implementations of various projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Is part of the software department and interacts directly with the software architects and SW engineers to develop the software tooling implementations of the various projects.
▪ Understands the tooling software architectures and creates the corresponding software detailed design, implementation and unit tests of the C# tooling software based on the delivered software tooling requirements and architecture.
▪ Understands the functionality of the hardware.
▪ Designs and implements C# tooling software in a structured way according the procedures.
▪ Acts as a software tooling owner for several parts, demonstrates ownership for the project as an eager, self-propelling and result driven team member.
▪ Can independently discuss with architects on technical and conceptual level.
▪ Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
▪ Minimum experience of 3 years with C#
▪ Experience with C# testability (unit testing/system testing)
▪ Experience with C# implementation (windows forms)
▪ Object oriented programming
▪ Threading and parallel tasks
▪ Experience with systems like Redmine and Tortoise SVN
▪ Experience in XAML is a plus
▪ Experience with Electronic designs is a plus
▪ Experience with C is a plus
▪ Experience with coding guidelines is a plus
▪ Experience in an automotive environment is a plus
▪ Knowledge in LCD displays is a plus
▪ Good knowledge of English is assumed
▪ Team player; good communication skills
▪ Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
▪ Accurate, punctual way of working is required
▪ Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.